Project Automation Engineer
Be part of our team
RealDev is an independent engineering office that is part of the development of Industry 4.0 in Belgium. Our teams are involved in high-added value projects, with expertise in Automation, Process control, and Digital Solutions.
Our company has been growing for 8 years by supporting the main industrial players (Life Sciences, Agro-food, Energy, ...).
In this growth drive, we are currently looking for a Project Engineer Automation. Maybe that's you?
- The Project Engineer Automation is responsible for managing technical projects and engineering the technical part of a project to deliver a successful project, you'll :
- Develop Automated solutions to answer customer's requirements
- Challenge the project performance and set an action plan to increase its performance
- Monitor, coordinate and communicate with project stakeholders (customers, suppliers, partners)
- Install, test, and integrate automated solutions on the field (IOQ, FAT, SAT, ...)
- Supervise and coordinate EHS topics
- Establish and monitor the project schedule
- You'll also be responsible for Quality Automation :
- Provide advice and proposals to obtain the required level of quality for the applications
- Follow-up of supplier FAT & SAT as well as supplier quality verification
- Compliance with pharmaceutical standards GDP, GMP, CFR21 Part 11
- Manage change in compliance with good practices
- The ideal candidate presents :
- A Master's degree in Electromechanics, Automation, Industrial IT
- At least 3 years of experience in an industrial sector
- French & English speaking proficiency
- Team spirit, communication skills, and commitment will make the team succeed
Nice To Have
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry
- Ability to speak Dutch
- Food Lover
- Organization skills, proactivity, and warrior attitude are primordial
RealDev was founded in 2014 by engineers that had the ambition to create a high-quality service for businesses who want to invest in the Smart Industry movement. In the beginning, we would mostly collaborate with companies in the industrial sector of Life Science. However, nowadays we handle complex projects in multiple industrial sectors. 🔬🦺
At RealDev, everyone has a say, no matter their place in the company. All colleagues are included.
Open and transparent communication is put forward.🙌
Fun at Work
Food lover? At RealDev we love to share meals, and we put this into practice every Thursday for lunch or at breakfast in the morning 🍗
Sporty (or not)? You'll have access to (+ or - intense) activities with your colleagues 🤸
Geek? The competitive spirit is present every lunchtime on the console 🎮
Sustainability: We take action to propose to everyone in eco-mobility solutions 🚲
Quality by design
Our company has been designed to offer the highest levels of quality. Our processes are certified ISO 9001 ✔. We achieve this thanks to tools, methods, and people ... 🔑
Have a quick discussion with our Talent sourcer, Sarah.
+/- 1 hour
Meet our recruiter François to discuss your motivations and ambitions, and discover more profoundly who we are.
+/- 1 hour
Here you will be challenged on your technical skills by one of our Managers or an expert.
Sign your contract with our HR Manager Isabelle, and start asap in our teams :)
Your future colleagues are waiting for you
Michael De Schepper - Project Manager Automation
Starting with a background in industrial automation, Michael has developed within RealDev profound expertise in cybersecurity. His team is also able to handle projects related to MES. Michael never stays still, you will see him most of the time walking all over the offices while working and phoning.
Maxime Drouet- Project Engineer Automation
As a project engineer Maxime likes to follow projects from A to Z in order to see the results and have a global view of them. He likes to work in a team, to share his project experience and learn from others.
With an attraction for the technical field, you'll meet him as much on the ground as in the office.
They trust us!
"RealDev est une entreprise humaine et dynamique. On a tous à cœur de bien faire notre travail et quand il le faut, on s'entraide avec plaisir"