Be part of our team
RealDev is an independent engineering office that is part of the development of Industry 4.0 in Belgium. Our teams are involved in high-added value projects, with expertise in Automation, Process control, and Digital Solutions.
Our company has been growing for 8 years by supporting the main industrial players (Life Sciences, Agro-food, Energy, ...).
In this growth drive, we are currently looking for a CSV Engineer. Maybe that's you?
- The CSV Engineer is responsible for the coordination and validation of computerized and automated systems in compliance with the requirements of the regulations, you'll :
- Perform or follow the qualification of computerized processes to a production site (IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Prepare test protocols. Perform and/or follow your own qualification tests and write qualification reports
- Participate in meetings with multiple departments concerning validation deadlines
- Identify root causes and impact of failed tests
- Interface between suppliers, Quality Assurance department, and final customer
- Work on projects from A to Z.
- The ideal candidate presents :
Bachelor or Master degree in Automation, IT or equivalent by experience
- At least 2 years of experience in an industrial sector
- French & English speaking proficiency
- Bachelor or Master degree in Automation, IT or equivalent by experience
- Knowledge of GMP, V-Cycle, FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- Problem solving, proactivity, and warrior attitude are primordial
Nice To Have
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry
- Ability to speak Dutch
- Food Lover
- Team spirit, communication skills, and commitment will make the team succeed
RealDev was founded in 2014 by engineers that had the ambition to create a high-quality service for businesses who want to invest in the Smart Industry movement. In the beginning, we would mostly collaborate with companies in the industrial sector of Life Science. However, nowadays we handle complex projects in multiple industrial sectors. 🔬🦺
At RealDev, everyone has a say, no matter their place in the company. All colleagues are included.
Open and transparent communication is put forward.🙌
Fun at Work
Food lover? At RealDev we love to share meals, and we put this into practice every Thursday for lunch or at breakfast in the morning 🍗
Sporty (or not)? You'll have access to (+ or - intense) activities with your colleagues 🤸
Geek? The competitive spirit is present every lunchtime on the console 🎮
Sustainability: We take action to propose to everyone in eco-mobility solutions 🚲
Quality by design
Our company has been designed to offer the highest levels of quality. Our processes are certified ISO 9001 ✔. We achieve this thanks to tools, methods, and people ... 🔑
Have a quick discussion with our Talent sourcer, Sarah.
+/- 1 hour
Meet our recruiter François to discuss your motivations and ambitions, and discover more profoundly who we are.
+/- 1 hour
Here you will be challenged on your technical skills by one of our Managers or an expert.
Sign your contract with our HR Manager Isabelle, and start asap in our teams :)
Your future colleagues are waiting for you
Florence Catinus - TIS manager
When she first arrived, Florence started as a Project Engineer. After having proven and displayed her many qualities in her function, she was swiftly promoted to the position of TIS manager at RealDev. Her role now consists of budgeting new projects and planning her team's tasks to deliver quality projects while ensuring their fulfillment at work.
Jordan Marie-Catherine - CSV Coordinator
Jordan works as a RealDev Academy Lead and is in charge of all things related to training within the company. With over 9 years of experience, Jordan also plays a role in CSV projects.
As a Mario Kart fan, Jordan enjoys spending time playing with his colleagues. Would you be his next opponent?
They trust us !
"RealDev est une entreprise humaine et dynamique. On a tous à cœur de bien faire notre travail et quand il le faut, on s'entraide avec plaisir"