RealDev is a dynamic Technology and Management Group located in Belgium. Our teams have taken on multiple projects, assisting in the development of leading competitors in various sectors. We are committed to finding efficient solutions for sustainable growth and profit. Thanks to the RealDev Academy we offer a training program to acquire new skills and develop your career!
Our positive, motivating, and challenging team environment is seeking talented experts.
This position is both creative and rigourous by nature. You need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
Your role is key and we expect you to take responsibility for the position in a spirit of continuous improvement. Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
The Project Assistant is here to support and help our dedicated teams in administrative and organizational maters in a technical environment. You will have to ensure the daily organization and help the managers in all administrative and logistical tasks.
You will join a talented and passionate team in the smart industry sector as a Project Assistant.
- Verify the proper conduct of operations and, if necessary, act as a relay to the teams (SPOC for specific administrative tasks)
- Manage client's site access
- Manage documents and evidences (Serology, BA4/BA5, VCA, security passport, etc.)
- Help and co-create reporting documents
- Help and support our accountability department by following-up invoices, PO, COF, etc
- Check that procedures and regulations are applied for each project monitored in the company (Minutes of meeting, etc.)
- Improve documentary audits (SharePoint with joint collaboration with the RQ quality responsability)
- Depending on your own interests and the needs of RealDev, you will be able to take additionnal tasks
- Bachelor degree in Office Management or similar
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar function
- Fluent in English and French, excellent written and spoken, Dutch is an asset
- Good command of MS Office applications
- Excellent communication, hands-on, know how to prioritise & meet deadlines, accountable, quality oriented
Nice to have
- Knowledge of reporting tools
- Strong analytical skills
- Sense of humour and coffee lover
Long term contract
32 vacation days
Work Life balance
Team buildings, games ...
WHAT'S GREAT IN THE JOB
ONE TEAM SPIRIT
TRAINING & CAREER EVOLUTION
You will evolve in a high quality environment where continous improuvement is a key world! You will expand your knowledge of various business industrie.
"At Realdev, we like to empower our colleagues, making them accountable. You are where you are because you deserve it, therefore you know how make it last. With our help you will able to work autonomously and with the team"
"We encourage our employees to rise to the top by choosing challenging projects. If you are proactive and committed, you will be able to manage a team or a project in no time"
"We always see things through to the end, once a project is underway we ensure that we provide the best services to the client from start to end. Therefore, your work, your mindset will be the perfect Realdev's ambassador"
"Created by engineers, performance is part of our DNA, and by monitoring it we improve ourselves continuously. Performance translates continuouisly, you will be better day after day."
"Trust is the key word. Working with experts, we know that each person is in the right place. Therefore we know that the tasks entrusted to us will be carried out with performance until completion"
Your future colleagues are waiting for you
David - TIS Director
With more than 15 years of experience on different industries, David has been working as an automation project manager before leading our top engineering office. He will inspire and support you to improve your technical expertise on technologies such as Archestra, Siemens, iFix, Unicorn etc..
Your seat await you
We are almost done!