Be part of our team
RealDev is an independent engineering office that is part of the development of Industry 4.0 in Belgium. Our teams are involved in high-added value projects, with expertise in Automation, Process control, and Digital Solutions.
Our company has been growing for 8 years by supporting the main industrial players (Life Sciences, Agro-food, Energy, ...).
In this growth drive, we are currently looking for a Management Assistant. Maybe that's you?
- Verify the proper conduct of operations and, if necessary, act as a relay to the teams (SPOC for specific administrative tasks)
- Manage client's site access
- Manage documents and evidence (Serology, BA4/BA5, VCA, security passport, etc.)
- Help and co-create reporting documents
- Help and support our accountability department by following-up invoices, PO, COF, etc
- Check that procedures and regulations are applied for each project monitored in the company (Minutes of meeting, etc.)
- Improve documentary audits (SharePoint with joint collaboration with the RQ quality responsability)
- Depending on your own interests and the needs of RealDev, you will be able to take additionnal task
- Bachelor degree in Office Management or similar
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar function
- Fluent in English and French, excellent written and spoken, Dutch is an asset
- Good command of MS Office applications
- Excellent communication, hands-on, know how to prioritise & meet deadlines, accountable, quality oriented
Nice To have
Knowledge of reporting tools
Strong analytical skills
Sense of humour and coffee lover
RealDev was founded in 2014 by engineers that had the ambition to create a high-quality service for businesses who want to invest in the Smart Industry movement. In the beginning, we would mostly collaborate with companies in the industrial sector of Life Science. However, nowadays we handle complex projects in multiple industrial sectors. 🔬🦺
At RealDev, everyone has a say, no matter their place in the company. All colleagues are included.
Open and transparent communication is put forward.🙌
Fun at Work
Food lover? At RealDev we love to share meals, and we put this into practice every Thursday for lunch or at breakfast in the morning 🍗
Sporty (or not)? You'll have access to (+ or - intense) activities with your colleagues 🤸
Geek? The competitive spirit is present every lunchtime on the console 🎮
Sustainability: We take action to propose to everyone in eco-mobility solutions 🚲
Quality by design
Our company has been designed to offer the highest levels of quality. Our processes are certified ISO 9001 ✔. We achieve this thanks to tools, methods, and people ... 🔑
Have a quick discussion with our Talent sourcer, Sarah.
+/- 1 hour
Meet our recruiter François to discuss your motivations and ambitions, and discover more profoundly who we are.
+/- 1 hour
Here you will be challenged on your technical skills by one of our Managers or an expert.
Sign your contract with our HR Manager Isabelle, and start asap in our teams :)
Your future colleagues are waiting for you
Florence Catinus, TIS Manager
When she first arrived, Florence started as a Project Engineer. After having proven and displayed her many qualities in her function, she was swiftly promoted to the position of TIS manager at RealDev. Her role now consists of budgeting new projects and planning her team's tasks to deliver quality projects while ensuring their fulfillment at work.
Sophie Christian-Woodruff - Project Assistant
Sophie joined RealDev as a Project Assistant. Her skills and coordination help improve the internal organisation and management of the team and the projects. She holds what we call a transversal role in the heart of the company, as she gives her support in all departments.
They trust us !
"RealDev est une entreprise humaine et dynamique. On a tous à cœur de bien faire notre travail et quand il le faut, on s'entraide avec plaisir"